Shipping Delays - Deliveries are taking longer at the moment, while supply and demand impacts all types of businesses right now. Thank you for your patience & understanding while we do our absolute best to send parcels asap!
SHIPPING | AUSTRALIA
- We aim to pack available orders within a 2-3 day period. Most of our parcels are shipped using a Courier facility or Australia Post for handling within Australia.
- We have a base rate for domestic shipping of all non-bulky products listed online. Please note, additional items and larger pieces (ie; furniture, lamps, rugs etc) are calculated based on cubic weight & delivery location. Charges are invoiced to the purchaser at time of availability. Disclaimers are listed on each product listing where a fee may be applicable. Contact us for an estimated quote prior to purchasing if required.
- Items that are not included for free delivery will feature a disclaimer like this:
- Please note that we are unable to book deliveries to PO Box or Locker addresses, if the service is booked with a courier provider.
- We will use a number of Courier partners or Australia Postal services to handle you package depending on the nature of the goods/order. Please note that delivery times are outside of our control and will vary, including times of the year (ie; Christmas).
- Once an item has been dispatched we will notify you via email with your tracking information as a reference.
- Most Australian orders once shipped should arrive within a 3-7 working day period. We are unable to guarantee delivery times.
- If your parcel has not been received within a timely manner, please contact us for assistance.
- Please be mindful that you are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from your local depot/post outlet will result in your parcel being returned to us, upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your order.
SHIPPING | INTERNATIONAL
- The purchasing customer is responsible for any additional local customs/duties payable on your order.
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
- If an order is refused by your country by no fault of our own, you are responsible for all shipping expenses and any additional costs incurred.
- You are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from the designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to us here in Australia upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your order.