RETURNS | POLICY
- Please select carefully, as refunds are not applicable if you make a wrong selection or change your mind - this includes made to order items. You can request an exchange within an acceptable timeframe or take a store credit in lieu.
- At our discretion, if a refund is offered a 8% fee will be deducted from your total sale, and less any delivery charges if the order was dispatched. These fees are to cover the non-refundable merchant charges from our payment providers. This is non-negotiable.
- No returns will be accepted without the prior approval from A Boy Named Aaron in writing.
- All return requests must be made within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Please note A Boy Named Aaron does not offer exchange or return of product for change of mind so please shop mindfully, this includes pre-ordered items.
- Sale items are non-returnable and transactions are final.
- Return requests that are approved need to be finalised within 7 days of receipt of your order.
- If you have received an item that is faulty or not what you ordered, you may apply for a credit note or exchange, provided that we are satisfied that an error was made in supply of the item purchased or that a fault has occurred prior to the item being delivered to you.
- In the case of returns or and exchange where A Boy Named Aaron are at fault, A Boy Named Aaron will pay the shipping costs for returning the faulty or incorrect item to A Boy Named Aaron and for dispatching the replacement item to you. We may also only by request ask of you to dispose of certain items in writing.
- When returning items, please be mindful that many of our items are of a fragile nature and must be packed with care. We ask that all fragile items being returned be wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a box to insure it reaches us in a returnable condition.
- A Boy Named Aaron will not be liable for items broken in return transit due to inappropriate packaging on your behalf.
- All items being returned to us remain your property until received back by us.
- Arranged returns will be issued a credit note to use on the A Boy Named Aaron website.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issue you a credit note where applicable which has a validity of 6 months from issue.
PARCELS | RTS (Return To Sender)
- If a parcel is unable to be delivered to you due to an error where you are at fault, eg; incorrect delivery details provided to us or failure to collect your parcel at your local depot, A Boy Named Aaron will not be liable for re-postage of your order. If you wish to have the parcel re-delivered you will need to cover the cost of re-delivery to your address, alternatively you may request a credit note for the item/s value, less the delivery paid.
- We do not offer refunds or returns on parcels being returned to us under the nature of RTS deliveries where the customer is liable for re-delivery.
DAMAGES | STRICT POLICY
- Any deliveries received damaged/faulty must be reported to A Boy Named Aaron within 24hrs of receipt of your parcel. Due to strict insurance policies within our courier partners & individual suppliers T&C's, we have a small window period to report any incidentals.
- Please email clear images depicting the damage/fault nature of your item/s along with your name, order reference number and a contact number to process a claim. If the packaging is severely damaged, images of shipping damage will greatly assist.
- Once your email has been reviewed we will contact you and when possible arrange for a replacement to be sent to you, if a replacement piece is not available we will seek an alternative resolution with you.